In the year ending 31 March 2020 the following monies were allocated from the Solar Fund:
- £1000 to the Village Hall for new heaters and chairs
- £344 for the cost of moving, installing and tuning a piano in the village hall
In the year ending 31 March 2019 the following monies were allocated from the Solar Fund:
- £130 to the Ladies Club for speakers
- £450 to the Crown Pub for petanque play area
- £50 to Citizens Advice as donation
- £81.42 for spare defibrillator pads
There were no monies were allocated from the Solar Funds in the year ending 31 March 2018.
In the year ending 31 March 2017 the following monies were allocated from the Solar Fund:
- £2,300 on a defibrillator to be available outside the village hall - along with tuition on first aid
- £130 to improvements to archive cabinet so that contents are more visible
- £2,000 for an overhaul of the village hall floor
- £500 for village hall for trestle tables and electrical works to the new shed.
In 2015 the following expenditure was undertaken:
- Ladies club (open to all residents) - fees for speakers - £130 for each of last two years 15 & 16
- Donation to Framlingham library (for Magna Carta display) - £100
- Church repairs - £500
- Gazebos for use for fetes and village events - £600
- Assistance to village hall with building new storage shed - £1,100
- Goalposts for playing field - £1,128
- Strimmer for playing field - £670
- Party for all residents to celebrate the centenary of the village hall £1,100.
To all residents in Great Glemham
When planning permission was granted for the creation of the solar park on part of Parham Airfield, the operator was required to make annual payments to the parish council for "qualifying projects". That term includes projects or schemes that, in the reasonable opinion of the parish council would benefit the residents of the village "with particular focus on energy efficiency, renewable energy, nature conservation, community interest/facilities, education, recreation and quality of life". Such projects or schemes can be of any size. If you have any questions about the scheme under which the payments are to be made, please contact the parish clerk.